Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey We have started Construction

     I am excited to tell you that we have started construction on the website, A Project 4 Freedom, I have a handful of Core members, That will become the Founders. The Hosting is in place and the test site is being loaded with the software and content. It won't be long now, so if you don't want to miss out. You probably want to get to the Forum and sign up. I will be locking the door soon, as there are only a few spots left. If you are one of those people who have been reading this, and maybe you are a little shy or don't think you are skilled enough, for lack of experience. Let me just enlighten you on something. I am not looking for experience, The  core group already has over 30 years combined Internet Marketing experience. I looking for people that want to be a part of a growing Community, that are willing to do what ever it takes to be successful.


   Furthermore if you are new to the internet you can help by showing me what you need to be successful so I am sure to cover all the base's. We have the plan laid out. We have the site up and content being added. I have said that when this is done being built, there's no Free way in. There will be no Free membership option. I know I sound cruel but that would be unfair to the members who pay. I am putting together a website that will take you from concept to buyer. That will show you step by step how to earn an Honest and legitimate way to earn a living on line.  This is the real deal,There is no hype here, I am being strait up. I am about to lock the door,  you  should be at the Forum already, What are you thinking?

  Founders will get a lifetime Free membership, 75% commission,for
 referrals, you will receive hosting, website templates, and the tools to succeed. Are you still here? click the link under the Eagle where it says Apply Here. ...Yea now would be good.

No comments: